Nav Sidhu and Naveed Khan are members of HomeLife Maple Leaf Reality Ltd., which is a global real estate system operating in 67 countries with more than 7,016 independently owned offices with more than 113,385 member sales associates.
With over 18,367 sales associates in 654 independently owned and operated offices across Canada, HomeLife is one of the top real estate negotiator in Canada. HomeLife prides itself to be #1 in 150 markets across Canada.
HomeLife was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year. The agents at HomeLife close 3 times more deals than the industry average. The company has outperformed its competitors in virtually every market in Canada.
HomeLife is run by realtors from top to bottom and is known for having the best broker leadership in the real estate industry today. HomeLife has proved its worth in every field of the real estate industry and is known to be the "Voice of Real Estate".
Employees at HomeLife
Statistical data shows that 60% of HomeLife sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $100,000 and 10% of HomeLife sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $250,000.
This is the reason why top-producing agents prefer joining HomeLife than any other real estate company.
HomeLife has also launched the first proprietary satellite system which is dedicated to industry specific education, known as HomeLife Satellite Network (RSN).
The company has also launched a program known as Succeed Agent Mentor Program which is aimed at mentoring and coaching agents so as to assure their success in the field.
HomeLife as a Good Corporate Citizen
Recognizing its responsibility as a good Corporate Citizen HomeLife actively conducts fundraising for charities and has sponsored a number of events. A list of such events is given below:
- HomeLife has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992 and has raised more than $65 billion through its Associates.
- HomeLife has the largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with over 100 balloons which has taken part in numerous balloon expeditions including an "around the world expedition" from Alice Springs, Australia.
- HomeLife is a major co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race for the Cure events. HomeLife has even created a section on its website which is called 'Early Detection Reminder' which allows anyone to set up both a monthly Email reminder for a self-exam and an annual reminder for a mammogram.
- HomeLife is the first and perhaps the only real estate organization which promotes itself through motor sports.
- HomeLife holds different fund-raising programs for charities through activities such as golf tournaments and motor sport tournaments.